I finally finished piecing this quilt the other night. It is a good sized Double. I don't have a name for it, or a pattern, I came up with it after seeing a few similar quilts in photos and did my own thing. I have decided to hand quilt this one....new and different. It is all basted and ready to go, I am just finishing up this sweater I'm knitting that is sooooo close to being finished before I start with the quilting. I was not thrilled with sewing all of the strips together, but a few movies on Netflix and it was done. And I really do love the effect. This quilt top is pieced with 200 thread count Moda Unbleached muslin and a "The Morris Apprentice" Jelly roll by Barbara Brackman.