Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 What I Want to Accomplish

I have a sort of list of things I want to accomplish in the next year.  Mostly I want to make things, learn new skills while I'm at it...I want to broaden my skill set and my horizons.
So, I have a list of criteria that I want to fulfill each month.  Something I make/do can very easily meet more than one qualification....I think.  I also want to repeat the 52 in 52 challenge I did this year.  I want to finish 52 things in the next 52 weeks.   I also want to do a better job of taking pictures of thing that I finish and publishing them on here.  Give me a little accountability and a better way to keep track of what I'm doing.  
So here is the list.  Each month I want to make...
  • 1 sewing project
  • 1 knitting project
  • 1 hand work project 
  • 1 spinning project
  • 1 clothing item for a kid
  • 1 adult clothing item
  • 1 quilt
  • 1 quilted item
  • 1 bag
  • 1 item to be donated
  • 1 thing just from stash
  • 1 Christmas present
  • 1 birthday present
  • Something from one of the books/patterns I already own. 
  • Something completely of my own design.
I think this about covers it.  Let's see how I do!

No comments: