Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hot Peppers!



When I decided to go for this sew a long I knew it would be fun, but I didn't know just how fun these awesome peppers are.  I decided to go with the hot pads after seeing the awesome version made over at Sew Take A Hike.  I love the idea of pepper shaped hot pads and they came out great! I'm already thinking up all kinds of different shapes to make into hot pads and coasters.  Maybe I'll make some apple shaped hot pads to go with my Dad's kitchen for them for Christmas this year. 
I am linking up with the Zakka 2.0 Patchwork, Please! Sew a Long over at LR Stitches

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Very fun! Love your take on the project!

Shawna said...

Thank you! I actually followed the directions over at Sewtakeahike.typepad.com to modify the pattern to make a pot holder and it worked beautifully. They are really cute though!