Sunday, April 29, 2012

What I Made for the Swap

So I try not to post without pictures, however...I suck and didn't take pictures of the swap gifty I made for my partner before sending it.  So we will see how this goes.   My recipient for this swap is Heather over at Rain's Rantings.  I had heard that she just got a new camera, the same exact camera that I got for Christmas this year.  And so I thought she needed some accessories! 
I decided to make her the On the Strap DSLR Camera Cover from Fabric by Fabric: One Yard Wonders

and a Strap Cover to Jazz it up a little.  Because I am all about linen right now I used that for the camera cover.  And I used some of Carolyn Gavin's new "Soul Garden in Navy" for the lining and the strap cover.  I sort of made my own strap slip cover pattern but I did check out the different tutorials linked here for inspiration. 
I did have a lot of fun making this project and being a part of this swap!  And I really hope to be a part on another swap soon.  If you want to see what everyone else made you can totally check it out at the big link up over HERE! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have pictures!! I'm so sorry not having you guest post...My gram has been on life support and everything has been hectic! I'll definitely link back up with you! Hope you're doing well!