Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Big Boy Haircut!

My baby is growing up.  I can't believe it, but he is going to be a big brother soon.  So we had to get a big boy hair cut.  Can you believe he went from this adorable little mop head.
To this all in one afternoon.
He is such a little man now!  I can't believe it.  And he looks so much more like his father, it really is amazing. 
And I must say, I am surprised at how brave he was getting his hair cut.  He was a little nervous when the clippers came out and made a buzzing noise. But he just sat right there and held his Daddy's hand and was such a champ.
And of course after the brave haircut everyone needs a treat.  So off we tromped for special sandwiches at out favorite shop.   With the new car we got as a reward held tightly in hand. 


Oh and how did I do you might ask.  I was very brave and didn't cry at all.  But I did get a lock of hair in a zip lock bag for the baby book. 

No comments: