Monday, December 7, 2009

The New Addition!

Now I know what you might be thinking, but no we don't have a new baby or pet....but I got my Christmas present early this year! My most awesome husband got me a brand, shiny new netbook!!!!!  I am so excited, and it has already made such a difference in work and school and stuff.  And I know that there are other computers in the house but they are a little more inaccessible with Fynn and just how they are set up and all.  So now I don't have to wait for Patrick to get home to do homework and get my shops updated.  And this will let me have all of my stuff in one place and not have to take a photo from this computer and upload and download and all that fun stuff.
So I finally got the sewing machines listed and I finally listed something on my artfire shop so that is exciting.  and now I just need to take some photos of everything else and get all caught up to date.  I'm hoping this will all happen this week.  I do also have to finish my final exam for school this week too though, because the last day of class is in 1 week and that is just crazy.  Who knew, I actually went to school for a whole semester and the sky didn't fall or anything!
Oh well, I hear a little man upstairs announcing that his nap is finished and I need to go and attend to that. 

No comments: