Wednesday, July 3, 2013

W.I.P Wednesday

I am currently working my way through Patchwork, Please! as part of the Zakka 2.0 Sew-A-Long.  I am not getting as far as I would like, but I have started most of the projects so far...


I have the paper pieced letters all finished for my Tea Cozy, that is going to my recipient for the Christmas in July Swap on Ravelry.  I just need to get the cozy and coordinating tea pockets finished before, well before the end of July.  So that will probably get finished up this week so I can get it in the mail.


I have all of the pieced blocks finished for the cafe apron, I just need to put them together and make the apron and that will be finished.
The rings are all sewn together for the Bloom quilt. But as that is a present I won't be sharing any more pictures until it goes to it's new home.   I just need to sew them down on the background and make the backing and then I can quilt it.  I think I'm going to make a funky backing for this one because the top is kinda straight laced.


I did make some more fabric bundles for the shop.  The top is the Wild Blue Fat Quarter bundle and the bottom is Citrus Pop.  So project destash is progressing.

I appliqued the entire outside of my star for my mug rug, I just need to finish the hearts and it will be ready for quilting.

To Do:
I am planning on making 3 or 4 Sebago Bags in the next little bit.
I have to prep for the Vinyl Beach Bag class that I'm going to be teaching so I will be making a few of those.
The set of Place mats in the Patchwork Please book are the next project for the Sew-A-Long and I think they would be a great gift...


I am linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced

No comments: