Thursday, September 2, 2010

We love the fair!

We have been to 3 fairs this summer and I love each one.  I remember when I was a kid and we would spend the entire week at the fair, my mom babysat and she would get a week pass to the fair and kids under 14 got in for free.  So cheap entertainment for the entire car load.  She would pack a picnic lunch and buy a quart of chocolate milk at the dairy booth.  And we would walk around and look at all the animals, exhibits and the rides.  We were allowed to ride rides one day, thursday, kids day.  And you could ride all the rides for like $5 back then.  It was awesome. 
And I want to share that with Fynn.  He loved it, we pet all the animals, saw all the exhibits, ate all the food.  And we didn't go on any rides, he's too little and I'm too nauseous.  But he didn't see to mind not riding any rides.  He got a Maple Ice Cream Cone from the sugar house.  It was the size of his head, I'm pretty sure he's never even seen that much Ice Cream before. 

No comments: