Thursday, May 23, 2013

Olivia's Birthday

My wonderful niece Olivia has now turned 4.  Crazy huh!  And because she has celebrated her birthday I can now reveal what I was working on a little bit ago. 


I know, I have written many times about how much I love Quick Change Trousers, but let me say it again.  I love Quick Change Trousers!  They are so stinkin' cute!  and they sew together so beautifully.  Well, for Miss Olivia I decided I would make the little shirt from the All Set Pattern by Anna Maria Horner to go with them.  And to top it all off we have an "In Threes" I knit for her way back in January of this year. 

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Really cute clothes. Are those made from linen? Couldn't really tell from the pictures.

Shawna said...

Hi Samantha,
The pants are made from a cotton linen blend from Lecien. The shirt is just cotton. I hope that helps!