Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'll be Back......Promise

I know it has been over a week since the last post. And I just want to let people know that I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I got a wicked cold last week and am just now starting to feel like a person instead of a hacking bag of snot. (I paint the prettiest word pictures, I know.) So I spent last week sitting on my couch, letting Fynn watch far too many cartoons, knitting and sucking on cough drops.
I am on the mend and once I make up for the fact that I neither cooked nor cleaned anything in that last week, I will be back in full. I can't wait to show you the sock that I finished and the awesomeness I'm working on for an anniversary gift for Patrick for our dating anniversary on Friday.
So I will be back in a day or two. Until then....

No comments: